Cozy up with a warm mug of Vegan Peppermint Mocha this holiday season! We’re sharing an easy recipe for homemade dairy free peppermint mocha coffee creamer, which pairs perfectly with your favorite espresso.
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in room temp water for 2–3 hours
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- Double shot of espresso
- Peppermint coffee creamer to fill mug
- For topping: vegan whipped cream, shaved chocolate, crushed candy canes
- Soak cashews in room temp water for at least 2 hours. Drain and rinse. Add to blender with remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight glass container in fridge for up to 5 days.
- To make peppermint mocha, brew espresso. Froth peppermint mocha creamer with steam wand. Pour into espresso, then top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and crushed candy canes. Enjoy warm!
Keywords: vegan peppermint mocha