This large-batch sparkling punch is perfect for your holiday party!
- 20 oz (2 1/2 cup) Dole 100% Pineapple Juice + more for ice cubes
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cup) Unsweetened Cranberry Juice + more for ice cubes
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cup) Unsweetened Pomegranate Juice
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cup) vodka
- 6 oz (3/4 cup) Chambord Liqueur
- 3 oz (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 oz (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15 drops orange bitters (optional)
- Champagne or Rosé to top off
- Cranberries, pomegranate seeds, orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Pour pineapple juice & cranberry juice into ice cube molds. Freeze overnight.
- Fill pitcher about 1/6 of the way with ice cubes & fruit garnishes.
- Pour in all ingredients (except champagne) and stir well to combine.
- Pour in champagne and stir again.
- Drink and be merry!