This velvety hot cocoa is completely dairy free, and full of nutrients.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other nondairy milk)
- 1 packet FlavaMix Unsweetened Drinking Chocolate (or 1 tsp cacao powder)
- 1.5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegan salted caramel
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tsp lucuma powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- If making homemade caramel, follow these instructions.
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once warm, add in rest of ingredients and whisk until chocolate is dissolved.
- Pour into mug and top with vegan marshmallows and shaved chocolate (and more salted caramel if desired!)