This colorful chia pudding using pitaya powder is a gorgeous (and nutritious) way to start your day.
- 2 cups coconut milk (or other nondairy milk of choice)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp Suncore pitaya powder (divided in half)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Topping: blueberries, coconut
- In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, agave, vanilla, salt and 1 tbsp of pitaya powder. Add chia seeds and whisk well to make sure there are no clumps. If you’d like to make the ombre effect, divide the mixture in two and add the remaining pitaya powder to one half. Stir well to combine.
- Let mixture thicken in fridge for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. When ready to eat, layer in jar and top with fresh blueberries and coconut. Enjoy!
Any dairy free milk works fine in this recipe - we've used everything from coconut milk, to cashew milk, to oat milk!
- Category: Breakfast