What better way to brighten your morning than this Lemon Turmeric Chia Pudding? It’s vegan, gluten free and packed with plant-protein and healthy fats. It’s like sunshine in a jar!
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (we used cashew)*
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of black pepper (optional – helps activate the turmeric)
- 1/4 tsp fine kosher salt
- For topping: fresh berries
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk well again.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to thicken, or preferably 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with fresh berries and granola. Enjoy!
*If you want to make nut milk from scratch, check out these recipes!