Easy, nutritious, refreshing... and way less expensive than the fancy bottled version you buy at Whole Foods!
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 1/4 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 1/2 inch piece of peeled ginger
- If you have a juicer, juice lemons and ginger together. Add juice to blender with water and agave, blend well. Transfer to glass pitcher and refrigerate for 5-7 days.
- If you don't have a juicer, and peeled and roughly chopped lemons to a blender with grated ginger. Blend well and strain pulp through cheesecloth or nut milk bag. Rinse blender, then blend strained lemon + ginger mixture with water and agave before transferring to glass pitcher.