These healthier frozen Pitaya Blueberry Margaritas are the perfect drink for a crowd. Add everything to a blender, give it a whirl and say a toast!
- 1 3.5 oz packet frozen pitaya
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 3/4 oz Grand Marnier (or another orange-flavored liqueur)
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- 6-8 ice cubes
- For rim: salt and lime wedges
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice cubes if needed.
- Rim margarita with lime wedge, then coat in salt. Pour margarita into glass and enjoy!
No frozen pitaya? Sub with frozen mango, strawberries, raspberries, cherries or pineapple.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
Keywords: frozen pitaya margaritas