A simple, refreshing, and gorgeous recipe that will actually make you enjoy salad.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6–8 cups arugula/spinach mix
- 1 large cucumber, peeled/shaved using a mandolin
- 1 medium watermelon radish, spiralized or thinly sliced
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and supremed
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3–1/2 cup toasted & chopped walnuts
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Prepare all salad ingredients, toss with vinaigrette and enjoy!