Vegan chocolate cookies and cream ice cream...I'll take a whole pint, please and thank you!
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 13.5 oz coconut cream (only use the top layer of solid cream, not the liquid below)
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Add coconut milk, cream, agave, cocoa powder and vanilla to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour into cooled ice cream maker and start machine.
- Meanwhile, crush cookies (or chop with a large knife).
- When ice cream is finished churning, stir in the cookie pieces. Transfer to freezer safe ice cream container and freeze until solid. Let defrost on counter for 10-15 minutes before scooping.
*Can also use 2 cans of coconut milk total instead of the coconut cream. For one can, just use the cream layer on top (not the liquid below).
Keywords: chocolate cookies and cream ice cream