Your kids will never know that they’re getting a serving of vegetables in these delicious cherry chocolate popsicles!
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 2 Love Beets Cooked Beets
- 1 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 pitted medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (optional)
- For drizzling: melted dark chocolate
- In a high speed blender, combine frozen cherries, beets, coconut milk, cocoa powder, soaked (and drained) dates, vanilla and coconut butter.
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Pour into popsicle molds and place on a flat surface in freezer for 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- To release your popsicles easily from the molds, run under warm water for a few seconds until they easily come out. Return to freezer while you prepare dark chocolate drizzle by melting about 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips with a bit of coconut oil.
- Drizzle each popsicle with chocolate and enjoy immediately or return to freezer & store in an airtight container for up to a month.