- 1 (13.5 oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 12 oz (1 bottle) Bhakti Iced Chai Cold Brew Coffee Drink
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup mini vegan chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Homemade dark chocolate magic shell*
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) thoroughly in high speed blender. May need to go through blend cycle twice to make sure there are no cashew pieces.
- Pour into cooled ice cream maker. Add chocolate chips when machine indicates to do so. Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 3 weeks.
- *To make homemade dark chocolate magic shell, simply melt 1 cup dark chocolate chips with a tbsp or so of coconut oil. Whisk to combine. Pour over ice cream and wait about 30 seconds for it to harden. Enjoy!