Fresh nectarines, blueberries and blackberries give this gluten free bread pudding a fresh summer taste.
- 1 loaf Canyon Gluten Free Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp bourbon
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts, divided
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup blackberries, divided
- 1 nectarine, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Slice bread into small cubes. Place in large mixing bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, bourbon, cinnamon and sea salt. Pour over bread and stir with spatula until evenly coated. Let soak in fridge for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a skillet or baking pan, spread an even layer of half of bread mixture. Sprinkle with half of hazelnuts, blueberries, nectarine, blackberries and cherries. Spread remaining bread mixture and finish with remaining fruit and nuts.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving with maple syrup and more fresh berries. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven