This vegan cheesecake has a nut/date crust, a berry beet cashew filling and a delicious chocolate açai ganache topping!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp mulberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 dates soaked in water for 10-15 min.
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
Berry Beet Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 2 hours in water
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts, soaked for 2 hours
- 4 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp Bare Organics Beet Root Powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, softened at room temp for 10-15 min.
- 1/2 cup frozen tart cherries, softened at room temp for 10-15 min
- 3/4 cup Bare Organics Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
Chocolate Açai Ganache:
- Remove pits from dates and soak in room temp water for 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Add all the ingredients except for the coconut oil to a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to come together. Add melted coconut oil and pulse a few more times until crust mixture comes together. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9 inch tart pan.
- Whisk together coconut milk powder and water until smooth.
- Add nuts, agave, lemon juice, Beetroot powder, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and coconut powder mixture to blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add in raspberries and cherries and blend until smooth.
- On a low speed, slowly blend in the coconut oil until well incorporated. Pour mixture over crust and place in freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Whisk melted coconut, cacao powder, sweetener, cashew butter, vanilla, acai powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk powder and water and whisk until smooth. Add this to the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over cheesecake and top with fresh fruit.
You can also easily make this recipe into bars by using a rectangular baking pan lined with parchment paper. Simply let thaw for 5-10 minutes before slicing into desired bar size, then transfer to freezer-safe container and separate each bar with parchment paper so they don't stick together.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American